Saturday, February 26, 2011

Target Deals- Part 2

Well, I went back last night. After finding some coupons to maximize their frozen foods sale ($5 Target GC for every 7 frozen food items bought) I found some decent deals. I was tempted to just get the lowest bill possible, but decided the chicken would be more practical for us to eat than cool whip. ;)

My total minus $15 in Target giftcards accumulated was 9 bucks and some change. That averages out to about $0.43 per item. I'll take it!

Any of you get some good deals at Target this week? I'd love to hear about them!

2 comments:

  1. Not bad! So, I have a post request :-) I'd like to start couponing, but every time I try and learn about it, it is SO intimidating . . . it just seems like there is a lot involved and I always give up. How would you like to do a couponing for dummies post so people like me who get totally scared of the sites with billions and billions of tips and deals can figure out how it works? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally will, Rachel. :) I felt the exact same way!

    ReplyDelete