Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Young Women Birthday Idea

Let me start by saying, I LOVE www.sugardoodle.net! It's a site where people can submit fun ideas that can be used in your home and in a variety of callings at the LDS church. Yes, it's pretty much extra 'fluff' but hey, fluff is fun. (I think so anyway.) :) Anyway-I was looking for ideas for birthday gifts for my Young Women this year and I stumbled across this idea---value chapstick. I love it! Inexpensive, cute and simple. There's also a scripture on the back of the tag that corresponds well. Anyway-I made them today and just wanted to share!

Here is the link if you're interested!

Big thanks to Cynthia Gentry for sharing this great idea and her cute tags with us!


Front (Click on images to enlarge)


Back

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I love your blog, Shannon! Keep up the great job! :)
    ~Christi

    ReplyDelete