Tuesday, February 1, 2011

50 free prints from Snapfish!

So, I have made several goals for this new year. And let's be honest, quite a few of them (the 'project' ones) I need to get done before May if I want to ensure that they'll actually happen! ;) Scrapbooking a baby book for baby #1 before baby #2 comes is one of them. The only problem I have with digital cameras is I never print my pictures! Seriously, besides a few to hang around the house the only pictures I've printed are ones to give as gifts or something. Anyway-it's time to get going-enough excuses, enough procrastinating.
So, Snapfish and Fancy Feast have teamed up to offer 50 free prints. Go here to get your promotional code. Even though the code doesn't expire until June, it does say that they only accept a limited number of codes so we should upload and order quickly before the max hits. That's the kind of motivation I need! I just got my code and am ready to go. (Well, tomorrow, I'll start. ;) Hopefully, this will help other anti-printing folks as well! :)

Thanks Creative Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment