Saturday, February 5, 2011

Groupon- $20 Barnes & Noble Giftcard for $10!

I love daily deal sites. They already have been and will continue to be great help to me when shopping for gifts! If you're a groupon member, they're offering an awesome deal for a $20 B & N credit for just $10 (limit 1) that can be used in store or online. It can also be used on sale/clearance items so you could get some bang for your buck by shopping bargain books! Go here and check it out for yourself! (Click the deal on the right) This sale goes for 2 more days I believe....


New to Groupon? Click here to sign up! (and then deal on the right) Then pass along the great deals to your friends! Not only will you be helping them out, but you'll earn a $10 credit for each person that signs up and makes their first Groupon purchase.

Now I should tell you this since I've put a few on here recently, I will not be sharing daily deals from every site I belong to just in hopes of earning credit-(although it is nice if/when it happens! ;) I'd rather just share some of the ones I personally buy (usually the *HOT* deals) because those are the ones I feel are most worth it and apply most to a general audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment