Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weekly Target Deals

This is a fabulous week to score some deals at target! I paid $2.66 (+tax) for all of the above!
(2 bottles of dishsoap, 2 packs of floss, 2 boxes of ibuprofen, 2 packs of pantiliners, dryer sheets, and a bottle of all purpose cleaner.)
There were other great deals I was hoping to get but I either didn't have the coupons or they were already out of stock. To get just the above is super simple: I found these deals from Moneysavingmom and just printed all the ones I was interested in. (I really wish those frozen burritos were in stock, bummer!)

I also was able to find 3 cute basic maternity tees on clearance for $4.97 a piece! I was so excited, especially since I was getting ready to shell out to get some at Motherhood Maternity just because I needed some. I don't look in the regular womens clothing right now (for obvious reasons ;) but I saw a lot of clearance signs over there too. Might as well check to see if there's any great clothing deals while you're there. I think there's a 20% Merona coupon on the site too that you can use to maximize savings.

I would recommend shopping earlier in the week as they will likely run of some things by the weekend. (I hate seeing those empty shelves.) If you go, let us know what YOU score! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment