Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lookie, Lookie!

Good mail day. Got a little package in the mail I was not expecting. I didn't order anything from Target??...

Then I remembered I did this a while back...

Alright, free stuff! And the coupons are excellent too. If you wear make-up, you'll use them. And since they're Target coupons, there is great potential to stack them with manufacturer's coupons.

Any of you get your bags yet? What was in yours? (I noticed we didn't get everything the site depicted but then I remembered, hello? I didn't pay for any of it and the survey took like 2 seconds...)

Obviously, it doesn't take much to get me excited. (Even though my daughter has already taken a huge bite out of my new chapstick...) You can't beat free! Hope you got in on this deal too!

3 comments:

  1. I got mine, too! I was pretty excited . . . although there wasn't as much as I thought, either, but still, I can't complain about free stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got mine! Same stuff as you got! Thanks for the heads up... i lOVE free stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I'm excited. Hopefully I'll get mine soon.

    ReplyDelete