Thursday, April 14, 2011

Friday's Fab Finds.

This find comes to you compliments of my sis in law, Janet. Thank you. :)

Ever seen a Peeps Easter wreath before?

Neither had I.

But Look. How. Cute.

Thanks to Our Best Bites for sharing this super cute craft on the WWW with all of us. Click here for full instructions on how to make your own AND to check out other fun little projects featured on there.


Ps. I found my *goal dress (same as below but in brown---my pasty white skin couldn't support such a bright, fun color) from DownEast. Ahhh, I LOVE it. (If it ever comes back in stock, I'd like to order it too...)

*Post baby---motivation to get body back 'prize.'

I also adore their swimsuits. Have you seen them before?


LOOK how cute and stylish they ALL are! Anyone out there tried them before? What did you think?

Well---lots of errands to run today. Have a great weekend!


(And I haven't forgotten about that couponing post, it will make its debut next week. Stay tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment