Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday's Fab Finds

So much for my goal of posting at least 3x per week.

Okay, really, I'm not giving up on my goal...I just got off track this week. (And I didn't run across anything super amazing that I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to share...) It was my birthday week, so I catch a break there, right? Thanks for understanding. :)

Anyhow-I think I'm going to continue with the Friday theme, and my sister, Allison, gave me inspiration for this one. (Thanks!) She introduced me to a fun little church site, Green Jello with Carrots. Heard of it? I thought I had. (I was thinking of Tatertots and Jello... a super cute craft site) What's with these Utah peeps and their Jello and casserole obsession? Yikes.

I mean, really?

Ah, I digress. Let me tell you about this site which is tons more appetizing than the above. Or actually, click the link above and can check it out for yourself. I've got ideas spinning in my head about getting some of their primary activity sheets, laminating them and using them for FHE's and during sacrament time.

While there, I noticed they have a blog and are having a fun giveaway this weekend (they have some kind of freebie every Friday, suh-sweet.) so what better way to try them out then to have a chance at winning some items for free? And there's 3 winners, score. Consider yourself now informed.

Good luck! And don't feel guilty if you win and I don't. I'll be happy for you, I promise. (And receiving chocolate in the mail may just solidify the previous statement.)

No comments:

Post a Comment