Thursday, March 10, 2011

Friday's Fab Finds.

So, I've just got to share with you all my very FAVORITE clothing purchase I've made during this pregnancy. Has anyone else ever tried Gap's supersoft lounge pants? Oh my goodness, Heaven. On. Earth. I wanted something to wear around the house besides pajamas and I had a coupon to Gap so I was browsing, saw these, read great reviews and thought I'd give them a try. The moment I put them on, I didn't want to take them off. They are a loose, light fabric with a drawstring (so HECK YES, I'm wearing them even when I'm not pregnant!) and I may have even been known to wear them outside the house a time or two. (And probably will many more times over the next couple months as I continually get bigger and uncomfortable, I HATE maternity pants!)

Anyhow---the only problem is I only have ONE pair! Because they're not the cheapest pants, ($34.95 original price) I've been waiting for a promotion and now that there has been one, there are no more of these babies currently left in my size. (Sigh.) But I have my birthday coupon through the end of March, so everyday I faithfully check the website to see when if they've been restocked yet. (Sometimes multiple times.) I guarantee you when what I need is back in stock, I will be first in line!

If you are looking for a comfortable, lightweight lounge pant, you have GOT to try these!!

1 comment:

  1. I have some lounge pants from Old Navy (they are pretty much the same) and I love them. I got them 5 years ago (!) and they are starting to come apart at the waist. But, they just get more and more comfortable as the days go by.

    ReplyDelete