Monday, December 13, 2010

Groupon-3 Redbox rentals for $1!

Are you signed up for a Groupon account? If so, they have a hot national deal right now of getting 3 redbox rentals for only $1! AND, they don't expire until March! We personally use redbox quite a bit, so I was very excited to have the opportunity to rent 3 movies for 33 cents a piece---I don't think you can beat that!

If you're wondering what the heck Groupon is, go to http://www.groupon.com/r/uu14439799 and check it out! I was hesitant to sign up at first since the closet city to join is a good 2 hours away, but I have found great success with the national deals! My latest previous deal was buying a $50 gift certificate to GAP for $25. (Including sale items!)

1 comment:

  1. I found this same deal a few days ago. To bad, it would have been fun to 'sign up' under you so you could get $10! :) I haven't been able to find another good deal with them yet. Although it's kinda hard since I have to click city by city. :)

    ReplyDelete