Tuesday, December 28, 2010

FREE items from Vistaprint!

You know, the more I get into couponing and hunting for deals, the more I realize how much money literally can be saved on things that I go out and buy anyway! I ran across this awesome deal for Vistaprint and wanted to pass it along for those that may not have a calendar or have someone in mind you could gift it for. It retails for $15.99 and for a limited time they're offering it absolutely free. You are responsible for shipping but I can't imagine it would cost that much. Now, I have not ordered a calendar from them in the past but I get all my address labels from them (usually during promotions) and absolutely love them.

While on the site, I noticed they are offering lots of other free items right now! They include:

-250 business cards
-Photo t-shirt
-Photo flip book
-Photo mug
-10 Invitations
-100 postcards
-Customizable banner
-10 notecards
-Car magnet
-Personalized address stamp
-140 stickers/return address labels

Go here to get started! http://www.vistaprint.com/back2school2010.aspx?GP=12%2f28%2f2010+3%3a53%3a39+PM&GPS=1420095015&GNF=1

Happy ordering! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment