Monday, December 20, 2010

Cookie Dough Truffles

Anything with cookie dough is bound to be good, right?! AND these little guys are deemed 'safe' to eat because they're made without eggs too. (Not that that has EVER stopped me in the past, but now that I'm pregnant again, I am making the sacrifice to go without it for now... ) Unfortunately, I haven't yet had the opportunity to try them so I can't personally share how delicious they are with you but since my hopes are SO, SO high, I wanted to go ahead and post a link for anything still wanting to do some holiday baking.http://www.whatmegansmaking.com/2010/12/cookie-dough-truffles.html

(AND, if you're looking for new holiday treat recipes, I noticed these cookies were part of a '12 Days of Christmas Treats' series she posted---might be a great place to find new recipes to add to your collection!)

Happy baking!

2 comments:

  1. We made these last night--SO good! I just had a few of them for breakfast today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that! I'm excited to make them, even more so now. :)

    ReplyDelete