Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Attention fellow bloggers, earn $25 from shutterfly!

Okay, so this is actually a follow-up to my last post about shutterfly. I just wanted to make sure it was a tried and tested deal before I passed it along. I am happy to report I received a $25 dollar credit code from shutterfly in my email this morning for 5 minutes of my time, and you can too! (If you so desire.... :)

Here's where I found my info and instructions on this awesome deal: http://freebies4mom.com/2010/11/25/bloggers-get-free-25-gift-certificate-from-shutterfly/

Thanks freebies4mom!

My credit doesn't actually expire until August so I have a little more time to decide exactly what I want to do with it! However, this offer expires January 31st so hurry and get your post submitted if you are interested! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment