Wednesday, January 19, 2011

$20 Amazon Giftcard for just $10!


Hey folks! Just found out about another SWEET online group discount website, livingsocial.com! Today's online offer comes from Washington D.C and you can purchase a $20 giftcard for just $10!

I love amazon because you can get nearly anything on there. I've done Christmas shopping and also have my eye on a few baby things. The giftcard doesn't expire, and many items over $25 qualify for free shipping! So if you ever think you might purchase something from amazon, this would be a great buy. It can be easy to get 'caught up' in the deal madness so I really try do my homework to make sure it's something I'd actually use...this is one of those cases for me, so I had to share it!

Sign up under my link below to get yours and then share your link with others for your chance to earn free rewards in the future! :)

https://livingsocial.com/deals/21336?ref=personalized-link-box-4211782&rpi=4211782

4 comments:

  1. Sorry, Shan, I already signed up for this at a site out of Minneapolis. It IS a great deal, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, if you buy diapers from amazon and sign up for amazon mom, you can save 30% and get free shipping. You also get signed up for free amazon prime benefits, which means free 2-day shipping all the time on anything. We used that quite a bit for Christmas gifts.

    Also, there are frequently coupons in Parents or other baby magazines for 20% off diapers from amazon or $10 off any baby purchase. I've gotten diapers the cheapest from amazon and you can shop in yoga pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SO glad you mentioned this, Emily! I have heard about this deal but that you also need to cancel right after otherwise it will automatically send you monthly shipments. I just haven't gotten around to checking out all the details. I do know that there have been NO good deals on diapers lately, and with your advice, I will surely check into this! (And probably ask you more questions.)If you're a fan, then it probably is a great deal! :)

    (And I recently got a super cheap subscription to parents so I'm excited to get those coupons too! And SCORE for being able to shop in sweats. Especially in this weather! ;)

    ReplyDelete